- Decoupage is the art of cutting and pasting paper cutouts to give painting effect to wood, metal or glass.
- This is a easy and quick crafting technique for kids bubbling with lot of energy to provide stunning finished products in a one hour workshop.
- With closely guided instruction children will make masterpiece for keepsake or as a gift for someone special.
- No special skills or experience needed, children will have to listen closely and follow instructions.
- Workshop will start from basic with lots of tips n tricks provided by mentor.
1 hour live workshop on a pre-agreed date and time.
Participants join through onilne video and complete the project along with the instructor
Age group: Children in the age group 4 -12 years. Children below 8 may be supported by the parent.
The session needs to be pre-booked on the itsherkill platform
The learner must assemble following products before the workshop:
- A glass bottle jar
- White school glue or mod podge
- pair of scissors
- printed tissue napkin with any design like spiderman, fairy princess, flowers , nature etc
- white acrylic paint or chalk paint and other paints to match the colour of the napkin.
- 2 flat brushes and if possible a sponge brush.
The package may also be bought as a gift for a friend/family.
The package costs AED 150 per session where upto 5 children can participate at a time as a group.