V3. January 2019
Welcome to ItsHerStore!
Sellers (you) who want to register on ItsHerStore.com (the Site or we or us or our), and use our services to sell products must accept these Seller Terms and Conditions (Terms). By creating a Seller account with us, you agree to these terms, and all policies, guidelines, and other terms incorporated on the Site.
ItsHerStore.com is a unique marketplace. Buyers come here to purchase items that they might not find anywhere else. Everything listed for sale on ItsHerStore.com must be exclusive, handmade, curated or inspired by a personal design.
A. Seller Agreement
ItsHerStore reserves the right to change Site Terms at any time and in its sole discretion. Any changes will be effective upon posting of the revisions on the Site without notice to you. You are responsible for reviewing any applicable changes. Your continued use of the Site and ItsHerStore services following posting of any changes will constitute your acceptance of such changes. If you do not agree to any change to these Terms, you must not continue to use the Site and or ItsHerStore services.
If you sell on ItsHerStore.com, you agree that:
- All items are
- Made or designed by you, the seller
- Designed by you and made with the help of a manufacturer who complies with ethical manufacturing policies
- Curated by you.
- You can accurately describe every person involved in the making of an item in your shop in your About page.
- You are using your own photographs – not stock photos without proper license, artistic renderings, or photos used by other sellers or sites.
If you are selling ‘Custom Items’, you agree that:
- All custom item listings that are available for purchase should be made clear that it will be made-to-order only once the order is placed.
- Each custom listing should mention the timelines needed for the new creation.
- If you are using photographs of previous work with options for customization (like color choices) included in the listing, do make it clear in your description that the photos shown are just examples.
- In addition, you will package products appropriately and asthetically to avoid damages.
- Ensure that your products do not cause any personal injury or damage to properties or people.
- Remain responsible for after-sales services, guarantees and maintenances, and defects (if any).
What Can’t be Sold on ItsHerStore?
Even if they otherwise meet criteria, prohibited items, services, and items that violate our product policies are not allowed to be sold on ItsHerStore.com.
ItsHerStore.com has the rights to reject products listed by seller at any point in time after upload of the product online. Mass-produced items do not qualify for listing on ItsHerStore.com and will be removed.
Prior to listing or requesting us to list the Products on the Site, you should carefully review the list of prohibitive items given below. The examples provided are not all-inclusive and are provided solely as an informational guide. We encourage you to seek independent legal advice if you have questions about the laws and regulations concerning your Products.
List of Prohibitive Items:
- Alcohol: Promoting alcoholic beverages are not allowed, including liquor licenses.
- Animals and Animal Products: No living creature of any kind allowed to be sold or listed for sale such as household pets, farm animals, wildlife, reptiles, and insects. This also applies to animal organs.
- Art: Unauthorized copies or reproductions of artwork that violates any copyrights and trademarks.
- Gambling and Lottery: including lottery tickets, coin operated slot machines, and slot machines that can be converted to use coins, credit cards, and cash.
- Hazardous Chemicals and Dangerous Products: explosives; books with information on how to make explosive devices; products containing red phosphorous; products containing thermite; used oil; products and batteries containing mercury; and products contaminated by radiation.
- Sexual Wellness: including products that portray nudity in a graphic manner, sexual health products, sexual aid devices, adult-only novelty items
- Raw or Packaged foods
B. Selling Policies
When listing products on ItsHerStore.com, you must comply with the following policies. Your account will be suspended if you breach Seller Terms and Conditions, and list content or products fall under the Prohibited List of Products.
Below is a quick description of the key terms that apply to all our sellers. There are important details in the whole Seller Terms and Conditions, so you should read it.
- Counterfeits or Refurbished Products. Consumer trust is very important to us. It is a criminal offence to try to financially gain by using Intellectual Property Right (IPR) without the owner’s permission. ItsHerStore.com will remove your listing if we suspect your products are not genuine.
- Cancellation of Orders. You cannot delay a confirmed purchase order or cancellation of a confirmed order. Any cancellation of a confirmed order will be subject to penalty by ItsHerStore.com. Refer to section C for more details.
- Representing Yourself, Your Shop, and Your Listings Honestly One of our core values is transparency. Transparency means that you honestly and accurately represent yourself, your items, and your business. Your information/advertisement must not be misleading. This means that you will not engage in any unfair trade practices, which is a criminal offence.
- Product Safety. Product Safety is our top priority. It is also the foundation of customer trust. Ensuring the safety of your products must be important criteria for selling on ItsHerStore.com. You will remain always responsible for products or any features that harm or threatens to harm individuals, and or properties.
- Your Content You are solely responsible for all text, documents or other content or information uploaded, entered or otherwise transmitted by you in connection with your use of the Site.
- One-time seller fees are non-refundable. The marketplace has put into effect an annual renewal fees for all brands.
- Commissions - ItsHerStore charges a certain set percentage of sale amount, for every transaction made on the site, depending on the category listed. Finance fee + shipping fees + closing fees are also charged to the seller
- Delayed shipping
For the orders which are not confirmed within the specified time frame, a penalty of 5% (of the order amount) will be charged if the delay is 1 day and 10% (of the order amount) if the delay is 2 days or more.
In case of cancellation of a prepaid order by seller, seller will be charged 5% of the seller payout.
- SLA Breach
In case of failure to abide by the marketplace timelines, the seller is charged 5%
- Payment Releases : ItsHerStore.com releases payment on a monthly basis once your payout is minimum of AED 100 and above. The payment cycle happens from the 15th of the month to the 15th of the next month. All sales made during period will be credited to the seller account by the 25th, provideed there are no returns,
D. Building a Positive Reputation through our Reviews System
We expect our sellers to provide a high level of customer service. By selling on ItsHerStore.com, you agree to:
- Honor the commitments you make in our shop policies.
- Respond to conversations from ItsHerStore team in a timely manner.
- If you are unable to complete an order, you must notify the marketplace and cancel the order.
Requests for Cancellations and Returns
If you are unable to complete a transaction, you must notify the ItsHerStore marketplace before canceling the transaction. If the buyer has already submitted payment, you must issue a full refund. You are encouraged to keep proof of any refunds in the event a dispute arises.
You may cancel a transaction under the following circumstances:
- The buyer did not pay (in case of COD).
- You have decided to not honor the sale to the buyer for a reason, and if the buyer has already paid, you must issue a full refund and penalty.
E. Seller Account Setup
ItsHerWay does not offer buyers any refunds. However, on account of a ‘bad sale’ the site could compensate the buyer with the credit note equal to the value of the refund, which the buyer can use toward the purchase from the same seller or a different seller on the site.
ItsHerStore.com has the right to use, copy, distribute, modify and disclose to third parties any content, trademarks, materials or product images that you upload on the Site (and Seller warrants that it is entitled to grant that license). This license you grant to us is non-exclusive, fully-paid and royalty-free, sub-licensable, and worldwide. We do not grant any license to you except the Services that we offer.
You may receive a buyer’s email address or other information as a result of entering into a transaction with that buyer. This information may only be used for ItsHerStore.com related communications or for ItsHerStore-facilitated transactions. You may not use this information for unsolicited commercial messages or unauthorized transactions. Without the buyer’s explicit consent, you may not add any ItsHerStore member to your email or physical mailing list or store or misuse any payment information.
GOVERNING LAW AND JURISDICTION:
These Terms shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the United Arab Emirates.
Without prejudice to any other factors ItsHerStore.com shall have the right, at any time, to terminate this relation forthwith, by giving a notice in writing to the seller or by simply deactivating the seller account.
- Only ItsHerStore registered sellers will be allowed to take part in the events.
- If you are not a seller, you must sign up to be eligible to display at the event
- Event list for 2019 are shared below. These could be subject to change. Seller will be notified in advance on all upcoming events
- Sellers need to make sure that their brand page on itsherstore.com is up to date.
- This should be complete with products information and specification.
- Sellers must also update their stock count before participation at every event
- It is mandatory that the sellers provides the marketplace with only those products that have been updated on the website. Products will NOT be accepted for event participation if they are not available online and will be sent back to the sellers.
- SKU code and price needs to be mentioned on the product
- Inventory list should be sent as a hard copy and emailed separately so there are no mistakes made in inventory handling during events. A sheet will be provided by the ItsHerStore Team
- Packaging must be provided along with the products
- Display to compliment the products listed should also be provided
- Pick and drop off of the products must be done by the sellers during the events. The marketplace team will not be responsible for coordinating the products. You may take advantage of the last mile partner services of drop and pick-up at a very nominal cost, should you fail to come personally
- Any loss or damage will not be the responsibility of ItsHerStore.com. In the case of any issues, there will be a mutual agreeable amount that will be covered.
- Starting 2019, the marketplace will charge shipping fees for all transactions that will happen on-ground/events as well as online.
- Seller payment will be as per the charges reflected at the backend. Unless this is an online order and the seller decides to use ’seller owned shipping’ as an option.
- Return Shipping from the Buyer, is a cost to be borne by the seller.